Gas Fireplace Guide
Choosing the perfect gas fireplace to complement the style and functionality of your home can prove to be a difficult task. As such, it’s important to thoroughly research the options available to you to ensure you find a model will suit your property and personal tastes.
To help with your decision-making, the experts at Rotherham Fireplaces have put together this handy guide to gas fireplaces so you know exactly what to look for when investing in a new gas fireplace.
Benefits of a Gas Fireplace
Why have a gas fireplace?
- Durable, long lasting design
- Instant heat with a variety of output settings
- Minimal mess making it low maintenance
- Option to include a timer and thermostat
- No fuel storage space is required
- A chimney isn’t always required for installation
- Quiet operation
- Environmentally-friendly alternative to solid fuel fires
- Ability to continue working in the case of a power cut or boiler breakdown