Tap to call
Call Today 01709 368 797
Menu
Try our online Fireplace Designer!

The Importance of having a Carbon Monoxide Detector in your Home

The Importance of having a Carbon Monoxide Detector in your Home

Posted on: 27th April 2015

If you are lucky enough to have a real fireplace or stove in your home that burns either gas or solid fuel, carbon monoxide will be released into the room and the house‚Äôs atmosphere. An extremely dangerous substance in any space, this toxic gas is made even more menacing and hazardous by the fact that it is colourless, odorless, tasteless and non-irritating to begin with; meaning households, offices and public areas can go about their day-to-day lives without being aware of its presence. For this reason, it is vital that you are able to detect high levels of this substance in…

Continue reading

Top

This website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience... moregot it